Sunday, June 17, 2007

Gathering at Auntie Viv's


Last Saturday, we went to Auntie Viv's for a brief visit. I met Auntie Iris, Uncle Jonathan and Nathaniel for the first time. Nathaniel was 3 weeks younger than me, but boy was he aggressive (I have evidence)! I had to tell his parents that he's got to be a better gentleman to stand a chance with me! A lot of people want to play with me, you know. Mommy was happy to see other aunties there so that they could exchange some mommy's tips.


Nathaniel: Hello, pretty girl, you wanna come play with me?

Bethany: Who are you? Have you signed up yet? There's a line of people at the door. What number are you?


Nathaniel: I don't go by numbers. I go by muscles. Are you coming or not? Let me show you my chubby cheeks and soccer legs.
Bethany: MOMMY! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!


(I had to surrender under force... It didn't help Nathaniel's Mommy was holding me. I had no where to escape and Mommy was just busy taking these pictures!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home