Bethany's first dim sum excursion
I went for my first dim sum yesterday with Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa, Grandma and 4th Aunt. I got to sit on my Bumbo seat to watch them eat. I don't think they ate much though because they were busy playing with me. I liked the lights hanging over the ceiling! Mommy said I was a villager who's never been out (compared to Lucas gor gor who always goes dim sum), but I did go to Starbucks for coffee couple of times already. That's called sophistication! (Lucas gor gor, has your Disney English course taught you this word yet?)
Bethany and Grandpa's secrets
(More pictures)http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=c07awmz.45419rv7&x=0&y=-mpfm8u


1 Comments:
my daddy only uses the word "sophistication" when he describes his pocket pc mobile phone, setup and features of the hi-fi, etc...
but daddy also told me another meaning after looking at this blog...
fyi, i am planning to ask dad to take me to pubs at lan kwai fong to expose another type of sophisication...
Post a Comment
<< Home