Bethany's 4th Month Update
Dear Aunties and Uncles,
Thanks for checking out my blog. Sorry that Mommy hasn't got much time to update it since she got back to work this month. So she's doing a few postings at one time while Daddy plays with me.
I turned 4 months two days ago and my grand parents got me a cake to celebrate. Apparently, it's the Fukinese tradition to celebrate 4-month birthday. Daddy thinks we should celebrate every month so that he gets to eat the cake.
Since Mommy got back to work this month, I have been going to Auntie Xiu Yue's every day during the week. At first, I didn't like it so much because it's not my familiar place. I liked Auntie Xiu Yue, but I was afraid of Nathan. Daddy said I shouldn't let other guys but him to touch me, so whenever Nathan got closer, I would cry. When Nathan cried, I cried even louder! After a few days, I found that it's not so bad because Auntie Xiu Yue is very nice to me. Nathan and I can get along now because he's trying to be a very good big brother. One time I cried, he helped Auntie Xiu Yue find my pacifier. How thoughtful!
The only thing that bothers me is my skin. It is very dry and sensitive. It started out as a dry patch on my knee, and it slowly moved to the other leg, and then to the rest of the body. It's very itchy and sometimes I had to scratch a lot. Mommy took me to see two dermatologists. We didn't like the first one, Dr. Daniel Groisser of The Dermatology Group, because he didn't even bother to look at me! He just said it's a very common childhood condition and he would just prescribe some medicine and asked Mommy to buy products from him! His products and prescriptions did not totally help after two weeks (although it hasn't got worse), so Mommy decided to take me to a different doctor. We liked Dr. Paige Farkas a lot better because she took the time to look at me and answer Mommy's questions, and did not make us buy any skin products! Anyway, I got new prescriptions now and have been using them for 2 days and I hope they will help me get better. Please pray for me as Jesus is the best physician!
Love,
Bethany


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home