Sunday, November 25, 2007

A walk in the fall - 漫步深秋

The weather is getting cooler and cooler and our backyard is full of fallen leaves. Daddy and Mommy took me out for a walk and I enjoyed it a lot. At first, I was afraid because I had never touched a leaf before. But when I realized the leaves made noise as I stepped on them, I started to have fun!
It never fails to amaze us that nature has such order - when autumn arrives, the leaves fall; when spring comes, the leaves grow. Everything in nature listens to its creator, yet humans as us would choose to go against Him. We thank God that even so, He has not given up on us. He has given us His beloved Son so that our sins are pardoned and we are reconciled back to Him again.

天氣一天一天的轉冷, 我家的後園滿地黃葉, 很有浪漫的氣氛. 昨天天氣比較和暖, 所以爸媽和我到外面走走. 最初我很不習慣, 但當我發現走在乾燥的樹葉上, 腳下會發出沙沙的聲音時, 我便輕鬆起來, 大步大步的拉著爸爸的手走, 還沿途拾起樹葉來研究呢!
大自然萬物有時, 秋天到來的時候, 樹葉會飄落; 春天的時候, 大地又會重現生機, 一切都是聽從造物主的差遣. 唯獨就是人要反抗, 不願聽從祂, 反要自我為王. 感謝神, 祂並沒有因此而放棄我們, 反而差遣祂的獨生子耶穌來, 為我們的罪受死, 為我們復活, 好讓我們能與父神和好, 實在是奇妙恩典!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

契媽,快D買張機票俾我過來同Bethany拍番個愛在深秋既Music Video~~~~

10:32 AM  
Blogger PoFamily said...

你已經送咗尾班車啦, 啲樹葉已經俾人掃走晒啦!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home