Happy Birthday to Daddy
I celebrated Daddy's birthday for the first time this year. The celebration started with dinner on Saturday night. We went to a casual steak place. I was more interested in seeing what other people were having than taking a picture.
On Sunday, which was Daddy's real birthday, we started out going to the park. Mommy had me all dressed up in new clothes - jeans from Auntie Julia, cardigan from Auntie Sharon and hair pins from Mommy. Don't I look all grown up here? I was indeed very interested in the decorations on the bottom of my pants.
I had a lot of fun in the park. I loved the swing - it's a much bigger version of what I have at home. I also enjoyed watching other kids play. What's funny was that we ran into Auntie Xiu Yue and Nathan, what a coincidence! I miss them!
We went to church in the afternoon, when Daddy had to lead worship and breaking of bread. Wasn't it his privilege to be able to serve God on his birthday? He was all suit up but I didn't get to take a picture with him, because I was down in the nursery playing.
We ended Daddy's birthday weekend with a cake. It's a nice carrot cake, which also serves as Daddy's vegetable intake for the week.
Isn't it amazing how time flies? Last year, for Daddy's birthday, Mommy and Daddy went to take 3-D pictures of me while I was in Mommy's belly. Here's a look of how I looked like back then. It's been an exciting world out here and I thank God for watching us through the past year!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home