Monday, September 03, 2007

How to play swing without battery nor adult help

Being an environmentalist, I fully support the conservation of energy. Hence, I devised a way to circumvent the design of the swing where batteries are needed to operate. See, I could still use the swing to its full potential without needing the help of stored energy in batteries! The trick is to shake it really hard and occassionally checking out (or trying to eat) the fishies on the side. A few acrobatic moves are required, in case there's anything interesting on the floor that I want to reach. The lower bar of the swing is definitely one of them.

Uncles and aunties, next time when you plan to buy batteries for your kids' toys, think GREEN! Any kid can do this, you can save some green bills (USD) in your wallet too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home