Lunch with Auntie Ada
Mommy, Daddy and I met Auntie Ada for lunch two weeks ago. Auntie Ada comes to New York often but she is usually here during the week and it's impossible for Mommy to bring me to the city to see her. Finally, she was here on a weekend and Daddy was able to drive us to the city. Auntie Ada brought me many goodies from the plane and she also gave me a Minnie. She wears a flight attendant uniform and Auntie Ada said that whenever I see Minnie, it's like seeing her. So sweet!
We went to a Mexican restaurant. It's the first time for me, of course, I was interested in the tortilla chips, which ended up to be Auntie Ada's bait. She was having fun playing me (instead of playing WITH me) and I performed for her too (playing peekaboo, clapping, signing for more)! We would love to see Auntie Ada again! Hopefully Uncle Ray too! (Auntie Ada asked Mommy to bring me to Vancouver. We're totally interested because we heard it's beautiful. Perhaps after the HK trip in April)...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home